Injectors inject diesel or gasoline into the combustion room in a structured way through miniscule small openings. When the openings are blocked, this has a huge impact on engine performance and fuel consumption and emissions increase. Injectors can become dirty as a result of EGR, but also because of algae that has found a breeding ground in the fuel tank. JLM develops products that clean, maintain and protect the expensive injectors against all types of pollution occurring in the combustion system.
- JLM Diesel Injector Cleaner 250ml / J02320
- JLM Rapid Fuel System Clean 500ml / J02330
- JLM Diesel Extreme Clean 1000ml / J02360
- JLM Diesel Emission Reduction Treatment 250ml / J02370
- JLM Petrol Injector Cleaner 250ml / J03130
- JLM Petrol Emission Reduction Treatment 500ml / J03150
- JLM E10 Fuel Treatment 250ml / J03175
- JLM E85 Fuel Treatment 250ml / J03180
- JLM Multi Spray 400ml / J04200
The fuel injector of a diesel engine or a petrol engine is a high-tech component with very limited tolerances. Even the smallest contaminant particle can cause a disruption in combustion. The dashboard warning lights come on and with a bit of luck a car can reach a garage on its own. In many cases, however, the car can no longer even be started and needs to be towed by a towing service.
JLM Lubricants offers additives such as cleaners and conditioners that clean and condition the entire fuel system from the tank to the injectors. By maintaining the fuel system, the entire intake path including the fuel tank, pipes, pumps and injectors remains clean and the chance of a breakdown and costly repairs is kept to a minimum.