Through this privacy statement we would like to inform you about the way in which we handle the collection of personal data. JLM Lubricants BV processes personal data, with due observance of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG / GDPR).
JLM Lubricants Australia
115 Eldridge Road
Condell Park NSW 2200
Phone number: +61 2 9133 3855
ABN Number: 28001825609
www.jlmlubricants.com.au | www.jlmlubricants.co.nz
www.jlmdpfdoctor.com.au (hereinafter: the Website)
Processing of Personal Data
This privacy statement applies to all persons who visit the Website or to those of whom JLM Lubricants processes personal data in the context of its services.
Persons whose personal data are processed by JLM Lubricants :
- our clients, the authorized representatives at our clients and the contact person(s) at our clients;
- our associates, the authorized representatives at our associates and/or the contact persons at our associates;
- visitors of the Website;
- persons who contact us;
- persons from whom we receive personal data in the context of our business operations, including (recruiting and selecting) staff, administration, marketing communications, security and management of IT systems;
Processing of personal data is understood to mean: the collecting, recording, organizing, storing, updating, modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, providing by means of forwarding, dissemination or any other form of provision, bringing together, relating to one another, as well as the blocking, erasing or destroying the personal data.
The personal data about you that we process are:
- personal data you provide to us directly and/or through a third party that you have authorized;
- personal data that provide insight into the use of the Website or other electronic means of communication;
- personal data acquired from other sources.
Personal data provided directly by you/via a third party that you have authorized:
- name, address and location data;
- contact data, such as e-mail address and telephone number(s);
possibly: additional (special) personal data (JLM Lubricants) will receive additional (special) personal data from you if you provide this on your own initiative (including (business) bank account number and data that are legally required for, for example, tax returns and administrative duties).
Personal data that provide insight into the use of the Website or other electronic means of communication. This could include data such as:
- IP address (or other unique identification number of your device when you connect to the internet / concerning the device with which you visit the Website) that we use to register your interest in the Website;
- your surfing behaviour on the Website, such as data about the first visit, previous visit and current visit, the pages visited and the way in which the Website is navigated;
For this, see further in this statement about cookies.
Personal data acquired from other sources:
- personal data available on public social media platforms such as LinkedIn. This includes names and contact details;
- personal data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and from the Land Registry;
- personal data available on a public business website, such as a business website.
We can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to implement our business operations, being a wholesale trade in industrial liquids for the automotive and motorcycle industry;
- as part of our business operations, including (recruiting and selecting) personnel, administration, security and management of IT systems;
- to maintain contact with you;
for compliance with legal obligations, archiving and handling of requests, complaints and disputes;
- to improve and secure the Website and in that context to compile user statistics.
We only process your personal data if this is permitted on the basis of one of the principles of the GDPR. We apply the following principles:
- if you give us an order to provide services, we process personal data if and to the extent that this is necessary for the execution of the order;
- legal obligation
- legitimate interest.
If we have asked you for permission to process your personal data and you have granted this permission, you will always have the right to withdraw this permission. You can do that by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not store your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
Unless we have to store your personal data longer because of legal obligations:
- we will delete your personal data if you have withdrawn your consent;
- we will delete your personal data no later than two years after the termination of our business relationship.
Processing by third parties
If JLM Lubricants has the data processed by a processor, it ensures that this processor offers sufficient guarantees with regard to the technical and organizational security measures applicable to the processing to be performed.
If JLM Lubricants has the data processed by a processor, it ensures that this processor offers sufficient guarantees with regard to the reporting of a security breach that leads to the considerable risk of serious adverse consequences or has serious adverse consequences for the protection of the data processed by him/her. JLM Lubricants supervises compliance with these measures. We conclude a processing agreement with these processors that meets the requirements set by the GDPR.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Your personal data will not, in principle, be passed on by JLM Lubricants outside the EEA (countries outside the European Economic Area). If transit of data takes place outside the European Union - if the country in question does not have an adequate level of protection, as referred to in Article 45 of the GDPR - the transfer will take place on the basis of appropriate safeguards, as referred to in Article 46 of the GDPR, or in accordance with one of terms and conditions referred to in Article 49 of the GDPR, for example that the transfer is necessary for an agreement between you and JLM Lubricants BV, or an agreement concluded in your interest between JLM Lubricants B.V and a third party, or because you have consented to the transfer.
You have the following rights:
- Right to information: you have the right to request JLM Lubricants B.V. if your personal data is processed.
- Right to inspection: you have the possibility to check if and in what way your data is being processed. Only if the interests of third parties (including the controller) are seriously violated can inspection be refused with reasons.
- Right to correction: if it becomes clear that the information is incorrect, you can submit a request to JLM Lubricants to correct this.
- Right of withdrawal: you have the right to request JLM Lubricants to no longer use your personal data. This right will be honoured if it does not harm the interests of the responsible party.
- Right to be forgotten: In cases where you have given permission to process data, you have the right to have the personal data removed.
- Right to objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. JLM Lubricants will comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Everyone has the right to inquire as to whether his or her personal data stored by JLM Lubricants, have been processed. If it appears that your personal data have been processed by JLM Lubricants, you have the right to inspect and a copy of your personal data. If the overview provided to you by JLM Lubricants. contains inaccuracies, because data is incorrect, not up-to-date and/or no longer applicable or incomplete, you can request JLM Lubricants. in writing to change the data or to have it removed. Requests for this can be made via an e-mail message to email@example.com.
JLM Lubricants reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. JLM Lubricants BV therefore recommends that you consult this privacy statement for updates. The last amended version dates from 1st October 2019.
For questions or comments on this Privacy Statement, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal data? Kindly report to JLM Lubricants first.