Particulate filter cleaning
What is a diesel particulate filter (DPF)?
A Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or soot filter captures the soot emissions of a diesel engine to reduce carbon emissions from diesel cars. It is a compulsory piece of the diesel engine and is illegal to remove and costly to replace. If there is a defect or if the particulate filter does not work properly, clean it with a DPF cleaning additive first. Using additives as a preventative measure can help stop the particulate filter from breaking down prematurely and costly repairs from having to be carried out.
- Diesel DPF ReGen Plus 250ml / J02200
- Diesel DPF Cleaner 375ml / J02210
- DPF Cleaner HD 1000ml / J02215
- JLM Diesel DPF Spray 400ml / J02220
- JLM Diesel DPF Cleaning & Flush Fluidpack 1500ml & 500ml / J02230
- JLM Diesel DPF Cleaning Toolkit J02250
- JLM DPF Cleaning Probe J02256
- JLM Diesel DPF Refill Fluid 1000ml / J02260
- Diesel DPF Refill Kit J02270
- Diesel Injector Cleaner 250ml / J02320