Engine Oil Flush250ml / J04835
What is engine oil flush?
JLM Engine Oil Flush is a strong engine additive that cleans aged and dirty engines and engine oil quickly and effectively, improving engine performance and reducing fuel consumption.
- Fuel-saving effect
- Increase engine performance
- For petrol, diesel and LPG/CNG engines
- Cleans cylinder walls, pistons, rings, valves, lifters and the upper cylinder area
- Fast acting & gentle cleaning
Discover more about our engine oil flush and how this valuable engine additive can help you:
Why you should use our engine oil flush
The effective additives in JLM Engine Oil Flush dissolve old oil remnants and accumulated dirt in the engine. Our engine oil flush provides outstanding cleaning of the lubrication system and essential components such as cylinder walls, pistons, piston rings, valves, valve guides and the combustion chamber.
Another benefit of this engine additive is that the moving parts of the engine are cleaned thoroughly, reducing engine noise. JLM Engine Oil Flush Pro is suitable for all diesel, petrol, LPG/CNG and stationary engines. In addition to cleaning, Engine Oil Flush Pro provides extra protection to the engine and internal components.
How long can you leave JLM Engine Oil Flush in?
Leave JLM Engine Oil Flush in for just 15 minutes to reap the benefits of our powerful engine additive. It really is that quick and easy!
How to use JLM Engine Oil Flush
JLM Engine Oil Flush can be mixed with all mineral, synthetic, monograde and multigrade oil types. Follow these simple steps to clean and flush your engine effortlessly:
- Add the contents of one bottle (250ml) to the engine oil (before the oil change!) when the engine is at operating temperature.
- Let the engine run for 15 minutes. For a better cleaning result, vary the rpm at times within these 15 minutes.
- Drain the oil from the crankcase.
- Replace the oil filter.
- Add the new engine oil according to the vehicle specification.
- For enhanced engine performance, combine with JLM Diesel Extreme Clean or JLM Petrol Extreme Clean
How much engine oil flush should you use?
One bottle of 250ml treats 4 to 6 litres of motor oil.
Discover optimal engine performance with JLM
Engine oil flush successfully improves engine performance by dissolving old oil and dirt. Try our effective engine additive yourself and experience improved fuel consumption with a clean engine.
We use JLM Engine Oil Flush and JLM Diesel Extreme Clean to the fuel tank so the engine will run as efficiently as possible after the repair.