Radiator Clean & Flush250ml / J04813
What is Radiator Clean & Flush?
JLM Radiator Clean & Flush quickly and effectively removes rust, iron oxide and limescale deposits from corroded metal in the cooling system, radiator, coolant passages and engine block without affecting the materials. Radiator flushing helps your cooling system operate smoothly. Discover our powerful radiator cleaner fluid and better protect your vehicle.
- Suitable for all types of radiators, water pumps and heating systems
- Can be mixed with all types of coolants and antifreeze
- Protects cooling and heating systems against oxidation and blockage
- Prevents engine damage
- Dissolve lime scale deposits
Why should you use radiator cleaner fluid?
A blocked cooling system is the major cause of engine damage as a consequence of heat. JLM Radiator Clean & Flush cleans the cooling system quickly and effectively and prevents blockage. JLM Radiator Clean & Flush also ensures better transfer and distribution of heat in the cooling system preventing overheating, plus, a clean radiator aids the preservation and maintenance of the engine.
Radiator flushing with JLM Radiator Clean & Flush is suitable for use in combination with plastic, steel and aluminium parts in the cooling system. How else can you improve engine performance? Try our range of JLM service additives.
How to use JLM Radiator Clean & Flush
Follow this quick guide for an efficient, clean radiator:
- Shake JLM Radiator Clean & Flush well before use.
- Add the contents of the bottle (250ml) to the vehicle radiator.
- Drive the vehicle for 30 minutes and drain the cooling system.
- Flush the radiator thoroughly with water, then, refill the cooling system with coolant.
- Be careful when opening or draining the radiator/cooling system as hot coolant or hot steam might escape under pressure.
How much radiator cleaner fluid should you use?
One bottle (250ml) of JLM Radiator Clean & Flush treats cooling systems with a capacity of up to 12 litres.
Protect and clean your radiator with JLM
Now you know the importance of radiator flushing, don’t get caught out with a damaged cooling system. Discover additional engine boosters like JLM Stop Smoke Oil Treatment or JLM Valve Saver Fluid to protect your vehicle further.