It’s fantastic news for technicians worldwide. DPF Doctor network founder Darren Darling has launched live interactive online DPF training for mechanics all over the world.
Every month 30 mechanics benefit from his live and interactive online training, delivered from the purpose built JLM Academy in the United Kingdom. If you want to be in the top 5% of mechanics in your country for fixing DPFs, with garages referring DPF business to you, attending Darren’s training is a must. There has never been a better time for you to upskill and be a leading technician with your own workshop a centre of DPF excellence. Motorists want to keep their cars in good repair and on the road for longer. But when it comes to DPFs many mechanics are unable to accurately diagnose the fault or to perform a first-time fix. By attending Darren’s training, you will build a reputation as a DPF expert - without having to jump on a plane. And you can access all the training plus the Facebook forum for 12 months - all for one modest investment which will pay for itself many times over.
“Darren Darling has an extraordinary ability to put everybody at ease, by establishing a casual, non-judgemental, friendly but professional atmosphere. Being hosted online and broadcast across the other side of the world, both the high-resolution video and sound qualities are excellent. Technicians are also empowered to instant message at any point, to which Darren responds immediately.”
Rob Marshall, automotive journalist
If you think you know DPFs, think again Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview with Darren Darling
Gilbert Groot, founder of JLM Lubricants, puts Darren Darling under the spotlight to find out how his training benefits mechanics worldwide.
Q. Does a mechanic need DPF experience to benefit from your live, interactive online training and the other resources you provide?
No, they don’t.
Whilst a general understanding of DPFs and general diagnostic fault finding is an advantage I train mechanics with no DPF experience. And they go on to become successful as DPF specialists. They simply need a genuine desire to learn and ambition to grow a more profitable business.
Q. How will a mechanic benefit from your training?
We teach them a world class process that enables them to work more efficiently, to solve DPF problems quickly and to improve their first-time fix rate. All this adds to their bottom line and reputation. Simply put they make more money!
Our training is based on real world experience and will have an immediate impact on how they work. We take them on a journey from the simple problems to understanding even the most complex issues caused by software.
Q. Why online training?
To be honest, I was apprehensive about launching online training, but we wanted to explore it because of the global Covid restrictions. So, we developed a training portal for hosting interactive live training sessions, recording them to watch later. We’ve packed the portal with many ‘how to’ video guides to help our technicians. It’s a brilliant resource that can be tapped into 24/7. This gives a technician in Australia, the Netherlands and Slovakia for example, the same resources as one in the UK and the same support through our Facebook group.
Q. How has the interactive online training been received?
We’ve now completed four sets of 6 live online training sessions and the feedback has been fantastic. Our previous face-to-face 2-day course was intense; lots to absorb. Now that we’re online running a series of 2-hour sessions it’s a game changer! Technicians remain focussed for the entire session and absorb much more by doing the course in bite size. They join in too– it’s very interactive. And they can revisit any session afterwards to ensure they haven’t missed anything.
Our live sessions run monthly, each course split into 6 two-hour sessions over 2 weeks. A technician can attend every single live session if they want at no extra charge. This makes it incredible value for money.
Q. You use JLM Lubricants products during the training. Why?
We include some JLM product training as part of our course because it is important that we, as DPF experts understand exactly the affect a product has on a DPF, what we should expect to see, what will happen to DPF temperature etc. We only work with JLM Lubricants because their DPF products are world class and deliver exactly what we need every time. In 40 countries JLM is brand that’s trusted by technicians.
Please note there are just 30 places available every month to attend the live interactive online training. Don’t miss out. Register your interest and find out more: https://www.the-dpf-doctor.com/online-training/
What’s is included in Darren Darling’s training offer?
For one small fixed fee you get:
- 6 two hour live interactive training sessions
- You can attend every live interactive training session after you have completed your first 6 sessions - for 12 months
- You can access the training portal which includes the previous training sessions and much more
- Join in with the Facebook forum where you can talk to other technicians, ask for help, troubleshoot and share experience
- Free marketing support – with marketing on a shoestring videos from global bestselling author and small business guru Dee Blick
- Access to Darren Darling. Despite being asked regularly by automotive brands, Darren does not do training for any other brand or organisation. If you want to learn from Darren, you must attend this training.
- Every month, the first three technicians signing up to Darren’s training will receive a free JLM Lubricants’ goody bag with a polo shirt, workshop gloves and two JLM workshop products.
The benefits of investing in this training
- Darren’s HQ: The JLM Academy is where the live training is delivered every month. It is a centre of excellence with the focus on supporting and inspiring technicians to become leaders in their field with their knowledge of DPFs.
- You can attend more live training after your initial live sessions and revisit the recorded live modules to build your understanding. All for one fixed fee. (You don’t pay extra to attend other live training sessions). And you have access to much more as you can see above.
- Darren’s training is not based on theory. But on diagnosing and fixing DPF faults on over 7,000 vehicles to date and creating the global DPF Doctor network brand. The live training changes every month, so it is always fresh, relevant and interesting. Darren uses two demonstration vehicles during the training.
- If you want to be in the top 5% of technicians in your country and a real expert on DPF fault finding and first time fixing, you can achieve this by attending Darren’s training. Only 30 places are available every month for the live training. Don’t miss out.
- You have access to Darren Darling – a technician renowned globally for his training methods and knowledge of DPFs. Darren does not provide his training know how for any other brand or business. This is your opportunity to learn from him live, ask him questions and take your knowledge of DPFs to the next level!
- You will become the local go to expert in your area for DPF problems with garages outsourcing DPF work to you because they don’t have your knowledge and expertise.
What three technicians said after attending Darren’s live and interactive online training and more.
“First off, Darren’s training is world class. I could write a book on how much I got out of it and still do to this day. But to summarise, Darren showed the correct way of testing to determine exactly why a DPF is blocked and how to clean the DPF. For me, one of the most important things was learning how to talk to the customer – the questions to ask and why so I could move to an accurate diagnosis. My business has grown because of my professionalism and knowledge. The training has paid for itself many times. To put it bluntly I make more money and I’ve built a good reputation as a DPF expert. Cars are forever evolving. I can’t stop learning or I’ll be left behind. For me, every day is a classroom day. The online training has been superb. I’ve learnt a lot. I’m also in the Facebook group which is open to mechanics taking Darren’s online training. This is great because we help one another. If I’m stuck with a DPF problem I ask for help and get the answer!” Stephen Kasapis, Queensland Australia
“Being a diagnostics specialist, I thought I had all my bases covered re DPFs, how they worked and what caused them to fail. I couldn’t have been more wrong! Darren’s approach makes understanding DPF issues so much more streamlined, concentrating on the fundamentals based on thousands of successful jobs.” Steve Scott, Simply Diagnostics founder
“This has really surprised me as regards ease of use, quality and quantity of the training content.” Keith Shanahan, Ireland
Register your interest and find out more: www.the-dpf-doctor.com/online-training/