JLM Automatic Transmission Flush500ml / J07020
- Cleans and flushes automatic transmission system
- Remove sludge, grime, varnish, wear deposits
- Compatible with all AT fluids and CVT/DCT
- Overall better AT performance & increased service life
- No aggressively solvents
JLM Automatic Transmission Flush ensures removal of nearly all the old and dirty transmission fluid before replacing it by fresh high quality AT fluid. As a result, your transmission should run cooler and receive maximum protection against wear to clutches, gears and bearings.
It should also shift consistently and crisply since the new fluid will provide the correct frictional properties (old fluid loses its frictional properties over time). In fact, a transmission that shifts hard, hesitates or jerks is sometimes due to worn fluid.
Sludge and other contaminants can accumulate in the fluid due to extreme heat breaking down the AT fluid. These contaminants circulate throughout the transmission before lodging in the filter. Before the filter can safely capture the contaminants, however, they can lodge in the narrow fluid passages inside the valve body, leading to poor shift quality.
Performing a flush with JLM’s Automatic Transmission Flush additive will help clean the transmission and more effectively remove accumulated sludge and other contaminants.
Compatible with all automatic transmission fluids including CVT and DCT.
For professional use with an ATF flushing machine only.
- Ensure the engine and transmission system are at operating temperature before starting the flushing procedure.
- Connect the automatic transmission flushing machine.
- Add the contents of one bottle (500ml) into automatic transmission flushing machine and start the flushing procedure.
- Let the engine run for 10-15 minutes while shifting through all gears to circulate flush and clean the AT.
- Flush out the old ATF together with the flushing fluid and refill the automatic transmission with new ATF.
- Use recommended ATF only when refilling.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when draining, flushing and refilling the automatic transmission fluid.
Important: Always check that the ATF level is correct after completing the procedure and ensure the AT fluid level never exceeds the maximum oil level in the automatic transmission system during operation.
Dosage: One bottle (500ml) treats 8 - 12 liters of ATF. Recommended for use at 5% by volume.